Home > Practice Areas > Business and Corporate Law
Business and Corporate Law.
Our team of attorneys in the Business and Corporate Law Group handle the needs of both public and private businesses, as well as institutional and community based organizations and economic development corporations. Whether our clients are launching a new venture, documenting a transaction, or developing and expanding their current business, we excel in providing high quality and timely solutions for our clients at a competitive cost.
Areas of focus include:
- Partnership, joint venture and licensing transactions
- Preparation of shareholder, operating and partnership agreements
- Formation and corporate governance
- Reorganization and restructuring
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Preparation of restrictive stock and employment agreements
- Preparation of sale and purchase agreements
- Preparation of licensing and distribution agreements
- Business dissolutions
- Commercial real estate transactions