Home > Practice Areas > Estate Planning Trusts and Estates
Estate Planning Trusts and Estates.
Our attorneys work closely with the client to achieve their objectives including the protection of family assets and the reduction of taxes. When necessary, we work with financial planners, insurance agents, and accountants to determine the best method to meet our client's objectives.
Areas of focus include:
- Preparation of Wills, Living Wills, Power of Attorneys
- Preparation of Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Elder Care Law
- Orphans Court Litigation
- Counseling of family matters
- Tax Law - individual, Estate, Gift, Inheritance Tax, Tax Court litigation